Attention: LLCs, Corps, Non-Profits

If you are trying to reinstate your existing business, select your delivery method below.

If you received a letter in the mail for your company and need to order a Certificate of Status, Labor Law Poster, or EIN, CLICK HERE


Any corporation, limited liability company, limited partnership or limited liability limited partnership whose status was administratively dissolved or revoked can submit an electronic reinstatement application in order to return to an “active” status. If you owe more than 1 year of annual reports, it is possible you may need to pay additional fees.